Enrolments open now for Term 3 classes!
Come and join us at one of our small group music sessions – we sing, play and learn together in varied groups around the coast. This term there are places available in both Maleny and Buderim.
Monday – Maleny Classes Venue to be confirmed, Maleny
9.30 am – Under 3s (streamed for 3 years and under, however all are welcome)
10.15am – Over 3s (streamed for 3 years and older, however all are welcome)
Wednesday – Buderim Classes Uniting Church Hall, Corner King St and Gloucester Rd, Buderim
9.20am – Multi-age session
Wanting a babies session? Get in touch – we’re currently recruiting our next bunch of little musos in the making!
Little Lights classes are child centred and tailored to your little ones developmental age and stage. We incorporate Kodaly, Orff Schulwerk and Dalcroze techniques whilst maintaining a commitment to a play based approach. Each class is themed and contains 5-10 different learning activities each week including:
- Singing lots of known songs, learning new songs and and voice development exercises
- Play with small hand held percussion instruments and exposure to and exploration of larger instruments over time
- Parachute play and routines
- Dance and movement activities incorporating large and fine motor movements
- Stories and other visual literacy activities including “music writing” with our older children
- Exploration of age appropriate musical terms, elements and experiments in composition
We offer weekly classes in various locations throughout the year. We will add more sessions in response to demand so feel free to get in touch and offer feedback on your preferred location/timing. Our current pricing is also available here.